Total Time: 1 Hour
Cannabis has quite a distinct aroma and taste which can really compliment the flavor of baked goods. Any of the cannabis kitchen essentials can be used in many of these baked recipes. I can’t wait for you to share these with your friends and let us know what you thought.
This vegan cannabis-infused banana bread is easily adapted to be gluten-free so long as you have gluten-free flour. You can make the dessert without any processed sugar, wheat, or dairy if desired. However, the cannabis health benefits can be better ingested without a glucose crash. This banana-canna bread is still sweet without artificial additives, particularly if you add your favorite chocolate chips.
- ⅓ cup melted coconut oil (please used desired amount cannabis coconut oil for proper dosage)
- ½ cup honey (or sugar, maple syrup, agave)
- 2tbs of ground flax seeds mixed with 6tbs – thicken for 10 mins) (or 2 eggs if not vegan**)
- ⅓ cup warm water
- 1 ½ cup mashed bananas
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ¾ Cup all purpose flour (or gluten-free flour of choice)**
- Preheat oven to 325 F – grease a 9×5 loaf pan
- In large bowl, beat wet ingredients
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl
- Mix dry and wet ingredients together, until just combined (don’t overmix)
- Optional: ¼ cup chocolate chips, walnuts etc.
- Bake for approx 60 minutes (1 hour) or until golden brown on top and cooked all the way through.
Make sure you take extra care in dosing, as well as making sure the cannabis is mixed evenly throughout your baked goods! If you want more control over dosage, you can merely add cannabis-infused coconut oil right on top.
Also, if you’re a honey-free vegan, feel free to use maple syrup or agave for sweetener. When testing if your banana-canna bread is baked thoroughly, insert a toothpick and check to see if it comes out clean. If it does, let the banana bread cool for 5 minutes. Then remove the loaf from the pan onto a cooling rack for 30 minutes to avoid pesky mouth burns and crumbling bread infrastructure when slicing. You can then slice and serve this delightful dessert. Be sure to save this cannabis-banana mixture bread recipe for single, throughout the week servings or cannabis-user gatherings.
Finally, before obtaining any cannabis products, please ensure it’s legal in your state or country and make sure you of the legal age to procure it. Always take into consideration the safety of your friends and family and be careful when it comes to dosage.